For this workout, you will work with pairs of exercises. Move back and forth between 2 exercises 3 times, completing 30 seconds of each, for a total of 3 minutes. With 5 pairs of exercises, the entire circuit with last for 15 minutes. Try to make it through the entire workout at least twice.
Pair # 1: 30 seconds of each x 3 rounds
- Front shoulder raise (weights) •
Pair #2: 30 seconds of each x 3 rounds
- Lateral lunge
- Alternating weighted punches (weights)
Pair #3: 30 seconds of each x 3 rounds
Pair #4: 30 seconds of each x 3 rounds
- Reverse fly (weights): Hinge at the hips, keep back flat, spine long and chest reaching up. Hold the weights down in front of you, then reach arms out to the side, squeezing shoulder blades together.
Pair #5: 30 seconds of each x 3 rounds
- Sprint on treadmill: push yourself to go as fast as you can
- Recover on treadmill: walk at a comfortable pace to recover